Reports and Resources
Each year, the Mayor’s Office of Recovery Programs must prepare and submit an annual Recovery Plan to the U.S. Department of Treasury. In keeping with Treasury guidelines, our first report covers activities between the date of Baltimore City’s ARPA award, June 6, 2021, and July 31, 2021.
Each month, the Mayor’s Office of Recovery Programs must prepare and submit a report to the Baltimore City Council in accordance with legislation enacted by Council.
The following documents are meant to serve as resources for anyone who wants to learn more about the ARPA application process and key topics like equity.
- Nonprofit ARPA Application Training Presentation
- Recording of the Nonprofit ARPA Application Training
- Nonprofit Frequently Asked Questions
- Fact Sheet on ARPA Eligibility for Nonprofits
- Fact Sheet on Equity
- Fact Sheet on Capital and Construction Investments
- Financial Requirements for Nonprofit Proposals
- Writing Effective Nonprofit ARPA Proposals
- Timeline Guidance for Nonprofit ARPA Proposals